How do I transfer my shares?

  A share indicates the pecuniary interest of the shareholders and their rights and liabilities. Shares in a Company are freely transferable. For the purpose of transfer of fully paid-up shares, a Notice of Transfer of Shares (Companies Form 3) must be completed.

Companies Form 18 must be signed by both the transferor and transferee. The Form must indicate details of beneficial owners of the shares and be submitted to the Registrar in duplicate.


  1. Transfer or must have shares in a company.
  2. Property Transfer Tax Certificate from Zambia Revenue Authority
  3. Certified copies of NRC or passport for affected shareholders


  • Registration Fee – K900


Companies Form 18 – Notice of transfer of shares