How do I Allot unissued shares in a company?

A company with unissued shares may allot the shares to any person who qualifies to be a shareholder.  A return of allotment indicates the number of shares, the nominal amount of the shares comprised in the allotment, and details of each allottee and beneficial owners (if any).


  • The company must have unissued shares
  • Special Resolution is required


  • Registration Fee – K200


Companies Form 13 – Return of Allotment of shares