A confirmation statement must contain the following information:
- The debtor’s name, identification number, type, and address
- The debtor’s gender and a birthdate or if an entity, the gender of the owner
- The secured creditor’s name, identification number, and type, and address,
- A general description of the collateral
- The period of time the registration is effective
- The maximum amount of the security interest may be enforced for
How much does it cost to register a financing statement?
The statutory registration fee for a financing statement is K100.