If I change my trade or business address what should I do?

If one changes their trade or business address and one’s trademarks were registered using that trade or business address but there has been no change of ownership the proprietor may apply for that change to be recorded in the register of trademarks against those registered trademarks. This request is only applicable for valid registrations that are on the register.

Where can I get the forms?

What are the fees?

  • Filing fee for locally based applicants – K166.80
  • Filing fee for foreign-based applicants – K750