If I want to change the name of my entity what should I do?

If one changes the name of their company name and one’s trademarks were registered in the name of that company, the proprietor may apply for that change to be recorded in the register of trademarks against those registered trademarks. This request is only applicable for valid registrations that are on the register.

What forms do I need?

What are the Fees?

  • Filing fee for locally based applicants – K333.60
  • Filing fee for foreign-based applicants – K2200.20