If your trademark has expired or has been removed from the register for non-renewal, you can apply for restoration of the trademark.
What forms do I need?
- Lodgment Schedule – 3 copies
- Form TM No.12 – 2 copies
- Form TM No.13 – 2 copies (late renewal fee applicable when renewal is not effected within one month of expiry date this form must be filed with Form TM No. 12)
- Form TM No.14 – 2 copies (for trademarks that have lapsed for more than one month after the due date of renewal and must be accompanied by the Form TM No. 12)
What are the fees?
- Filing fee for locally based applicants – K333.60
- Filing fee for foreign-based applicants -K1,500